23 April 2012

Obama Sucks - LESS

As a Progressive American, I am quite disappointed in the administration of Barack Obama. I do not know why I should be though! I was a Kucinich supporter in 2008, and when he dropped out felt that Hillary was the next best, she has Ovaries! It was Obama's speech on race in March in Philly that convinced me that I should support him. My wife, a much wiser and more reasonable person than I, did some reading of Obama's books and said "don't get your hopes up, he is just a good politician". Well I made the mistake of getting my hopes up and have been sorely disappointed.

So a few weeks ago I decided on my Obama support slogan for 2012 -

OBAMA SUCKS!! - Less

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome!
Please use the Name/URL option (you don't have to register, just enter a screen-name) or sign your anonymous post at the bottom.
ANONYMOUS POSTS WILL BE DELETED.
Thanks,
AJ